These pumpkin waffles are the perfect Halloween and Fall recipe for all of you in the Northern Hemisphere at the moment! The best thing is they aren’t loaded with refined sugars and other naughty ingredients, you can eat these without feeling guilty.
2 1/2 cups coconut flour
1/3 cup raw honey
1/2 tsp salt
2 tsps ground cinnamon
1 tsp ground ginger
1/4 tsp ground cloves
2 cups rice or almond milk
4 eggs, organic free range
1 can pumpkin puree
A few pecans for topping
1. Turn on waffle iron and allow time to heat up.
2. Combine coconut flour, eggs, pumpkin puree and honey until well combined.
3. Add cinnamon, salt, cloves and almond milk and mix until well combined.
4. Spray waffle iron with coconut oil non-stick cooking spray.
5. Carefully pour batter onto waffle iron using a 1/4 cup measuring cup.
6. Cook for approximately 1-2 minutes or until cooked through and golden brown. Be careful not to overcook.
7. Remove waffle from iron carefully and top with honey or pure maple syrup and pecans.