DIY beauty products can be easy to make and cost effective too! DIY pore strips are no exception and use just a few ingredients from the kitchen! Remove blackheads FAST with this amazing natural DIY pore strip for blackhead removal and stop paying $7 a pop for store bought pore strips.
- 1 tbsp unflavoured gelatin
- 1-2 tbsp milk
- Mixing bowl
- Face brush
- Mix gelatine and milk together in a small mixing bowl to create a paste. Add more milk if you feel it’s too chunky but no more than 2 tbsp in total.
- Place microwave safe mixing bowl in the microwave and zap for 10-15 seconds. It will get creamier in the microwave.
- Stir it around and apply it immediately to your face (make sure it’s not scorching hot, however!). It hardens up quick so you’ve got to be fast!
- Leave for 15 minutes or until hard and then peel off. You’ll know it’s time to rinse when it starts to break when you smile or try to talk!
- Cleanse any remaining mixture off and follow with your daily moisturiser or serum.
Have you tried this recipe? Let me know your thoughts and feedback below!