- 1 egg
- 1 cup almond flour
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/8 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 cup almond or coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons melted coconut oil
- 1 pinch salt
- Preheat the oven to 180°C or 350°F and place paper cupcake cups into a cupcake tray .
- In a large bowl, mix almond flour, baking powder and salt until combined. In another bowl, mix the egg, coconut milk, coconut oil and honey.
- Combine the wet ingredients with the dry ingredients and mix with a spatula until you reach a batter consistency. Then, carefully fold in the blueberries.
- Carefully spoon the cupcake mixture into the prepared cupcake cups (approximately half way, so there is enough room for the cupcakes to rise).
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until the tops are golden and spring back when touched.
- Once cooked, let the cupcakes cool and then indulge!
- Cupcakes can be stored in an air-tight container.