1 cup ground almonds
1 cup flaked almonds
1 cup desiccated coconut
1/4 cup honey
1/4 cup coconut oil
1/2 teaspoon bicarb soda
1 tablespoon water
Pre-heat oven to 120°c.
1. Combine almond meal, flaked almonds and coconut in a mixing bowl.
2. In a small pot on low heat, add honey and oil together and stir gently.
3. While that is heating, combine bi carb soda and water then pour into the small pot. Stir until the mixture begins to froth. Remove pan from heat.
4. Pour wet mixture into large mixing bowl with dry ingredients. Stir through with clean hands or a large spoon until well combined.
5. If you find the mixture is too sticky, add a little water to help combine. Form into 22 cookies.
6. Bake for 30 minutes or until golden.