Do you suffer from dry, damaged hair? Do you have split ends and frizzy lengths? It may be time to nourish your hair with a high protein DIY treatment mask to reverse the signs of damaged hair.
Eggs are a great source of natural protein for for your hair and egg yolk is rich in healthy fat and protein which is intensely moisturising. Yoghurt also contains a small amount of protein and can help revive damaged hair.
- 1 Egg
- 4 tbsp Greek yoghurt
- 1 tbsp Coconut oil
1. Crack egg into a mixing bowl and beat with a fork for 30 seconds.
2. Add remaining ingredients and combine with a fork for 30 seconds.
3. Coat hair evenly with the mixture, covering roots to ends.
4. Leave on hair for 20-30 minutes and then rinse with cool to luke-warm water.
5. Be mindful not to have the water temperature too high or you may cook the egg in your hair!
Have you tried this hair mask? Leave your comments and questions below!