Aloe vera juice, lavender and frankincense have cell-renewing properties to refresh the skin and leave you looking glowing and youthful!
Use this DIY Facial Mist as often as you like to set your makeup, refresh your skin or even apply before your rose hip oil!
- 1 tsp distilled witch hazel
- 10 drops lavender essential oil
- 10 drops frankincense essential oil
- 250ml aloe vera juice
- Spray bottle
1. Combine the witch hazel with the essential oils in a spray bottle of your choice.
2. Shake well.
3. Add the aloe juice and shake again.
4. Mist your skin as often as you wish.
- Use to set makeup for the day. Simply mist your face after finishing your makeup application and it will make your skin look more natural and radiant.
- Use before you apply your rose hip oil to make sure your skin is nice and damp.
- Whenever you’re feeling tired or in need of a refresh, mist your face.
- Pop in the freezer overnight and allow to defrost during the day for a refreshing wake up call during the Summer months!